7.13.2009

i look awesome.



ha ha... a very thrilled me at 29 weeks.

not a whole lot to report right now, other than i gained 7 lbs in one month which does not make me happy at all. of course, im trying to blame all of that weight on a combination of baby & boobies.

oh, i get about zero sleep these days... the little man is definitely getting bigger and making his presence known. there are only about two tolerable sleeping positions and even those are not comfortable at all, i can sleep on either side but after awhile i start to feel like an old person with bed sores because my hips hurt so bad. no fun. and i think the lack of sleep is definitely affecting my emotional/hormonal state... i am not a pleasant person these days.

so thats about it, ive gained weight and ive been crying daily. awesome.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I feel out of the loop b/c I havent' read your blog in a while. You are such a cute pregnant woman! So glad you guys got the house. And I'm sorry you are sleep deprived. Only a little while longer till you can sleep on your tummy and back again! yay! Hit me up if you ever need someone to hang out with and vent to. I know just how you are feeling right now. Darn hips! Grrrr ;)

my views map


cutest blog on the block