9.15.2009

sleep = impossible.


38 weeks... so ready!

i woke up this morning at a little after 4 am... to be honest, im not even sure i was actually sleeping when my husbands alarm went off. i feel like my body is fighting me. i am so tired but i absolutely cannot sleep because im a stomach sleeper and clearly cant sleep on the tum tum, both of my hips ache terribly so either side is painful, and now even my boobs are hurting. not fun.

i am so ready for this little man to hurry up and make his appearance. he was pushing and kicking so hard yesterday that i literally had to stop walking to massage his little foot back down because it hurt so bad. it felt like he was going to bruise me from the inside. crazy little thing. i guess its not so comfortable for him right now either.

i go to the dr in about 6.5 hours, so hopefully ill get a little more information on the exact dates of the BPP tests, and the induction date. woohoo! lets hope im dilated at least a tiny little bit... come on ashely!!!

2 comments:

meig said...

Hey lady!! I can't imagine how excited you & Wade are to meet your little man so soon! I have loved reading your blog through your pregnancy! Congrats again!!

krp said...

thanks so much! we are so so anxious, i cannot wait!

my views map


cutest blog on the block