11.06.2010

chubby girl

so i went back to the dr yesterday for my check up after the bad pee pee. we went over the results of the stuff that was sent out and they figured out that i was not dehydrated, he said that my urine was 'nice and diluted, just the way they like it.' ha ha! it made me laugh. so i guess the real issue is that they think that i am either not eating enough, or throwing up too much. there were ketones in the pee pee which means my body is breaking down fat for calories and i guess that is not the ideal situation while pregnant. it was funny to me later thinking about my dr telling a chubby girl that she has some sort of issue that resembles either anorexia or bulemia... clearly i do not have either of those problems in the real world.

ketone info

long story short, everything is ok but he still wants me to come in again next week just to check up on the baby one more time, then i think i should be good with the dr visits until next month! woohoo!

i do want to touch on a subject that i complained about during my last pregnancy... constipation is the absolute worst. number one, the pregnancy hormones on their own help the constipation, and then you combine that with the prenatal vitamins and all the extra iron, and now my vomit meds are helping to contribute to the whole non-pooing of my life and that equals me being miserable. so i am now taking prenatal vitamins, vomit meds, tylenol, and a stool softener daily... awesome. im pretty sure babies require a lot of work pre-birth just to get you ready for when they actually arrive.

pregnancy = no poo poos. rememba dat.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block