9.15.2011

the magic of 'no.'

i want a no 'no button.'

at some point my sweet, adorable baby boy learned that he has the amazing ability to say 'no.' and since this discovery was made he has been putting it to use no less than 178 times a day.

he says no to everything.

::at lunch time me: 'do you want a sandwich or yogurt?'
him: 'no.'

::at playtime me: 'are you having fun with your cars?'
him: 'no.'

::at snack time me: 'would you like some fruit?' (his fave)
him: 'no.'

basically at any point where 'no' could possibly be an answer, and even in cases where it makes no sense as an answer, it IS his answer. we will even be doing nothing, maybe im making dinner and hes playing near me, he will just say 'no mom, no' for no reason. he just likes to say no.

the worst part if the whole situation is that in my head if hes saying 'no,' then that means he knows what 'no' means. so when i tell him no to something and he continues doing whatever it was he was doing, then he is specifically ignoring what i said. not cool big guy, not cool.

im really hoping the little one isnt hearing all of this 'no' talk and scheming in his cute head about all the things he is silently saying no to...

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block