9.07.2012

my little helper.

I'm totes writing this from my iPad so well see how it turns out....

I don't know about the rest of you moms out there but, I cannot remember the last I went to the bathroom and there wasn't at least one toddler in the room as well.  I assume this is normal because I can remember as a child feeling that it was completely acceptable to walk in on my mom in the bathroom.

Anyway, the big boy is in the kitchen distracted by some delicious foods of some sort, I say I'll be right back because I have to go to the potty.  He yells 'ok!' in response, while the littlest one takes this as his cue to get to the bathroom as quickly as possible.  I sit down to pee and he starts to unroll some toilet paper, I have no idea how he does it, but he somehow even manages to tear off the perfect amount without overdoing it as is customary in the toddler vs toilet paper scenario.

Thinking hes going to hand me the tp, I start to tell him what a good boy he is, but then I realize he's doing something else...  He totally tries to shove the toilet paper in between my knees.  I can only assume thats what he thinks im doing when I try to wipe while shielding the not so pretty parts of that process from my babies.  Hilarious.

My kids are so cray.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block