4.15.2009

the breast is yet to come...

i know ive touched on this subject before, but i must go back and re-visit. i went shopping yesterday with my mom because i was in need of new bras and i also wanted to check out some dresses for a wedding we're attending about 10 days before the big day... i have no idea what might be available dress wise for a ready to pop belly.

our first stop was the only lingere shop that i will go to after discovering the awesomeness that is Trousseau while bra shopping for my wedding dress. this place is the best, especially if you are a well endowed woman. the first time i went in there, the saleswoman basically checked me out and brought me about 4 bras that fit perfectly, including the boustier worn with my wedding dress. they also keep information on file for each customer with the model and style of bras that you prefer, along with your current size so you dont have to do the whole guess and try of a million bras until you find the one that fits you best. i should totally get paid for this spectacular endorsement...

anyway, i go in there, they look me up to find out what bra i currently wear and realize that the highest cup size is a G which is what im in now... not good. so because i am a spoiled brat and i hated all the other brands that had bigger cup sizes, i ended up getting a larger band size that gives me a little more cup room. and let me also share that for some reason, they go by the UK sizes so it makes my girls seem smaller than they are, how terrible is that? a 'G' is supposed to sound smaller... my mom then makes fun of the hugeness that is the new bra, she decides that the 'G' stands for gargantuan, and laughs hysterically when she wants to see if it will fit on my head and it does...

my boobs are huge.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block