5.11.2009

longest day of my life...

in less than 24 hours is the big day, and in my opinion, its the biggest day of our lives so far... at least until the day the baby is actually born. and today is taking absolutely forever to get through. ugh!

so ive decided to blog to pass just a little more time. :)

i had an absolutely amazing first mother's day! my husband is so great, i am a very lucky girl. i got a wonderful card from wil and another card from stella and the baby, it was very sweet. i also got numerous mothers day wishes from family and friends. we spent the whole day working outside with the rest of the fam and ended it with an awesome dinner made by my baby daddy.

so check back tomorrow for the big announcement and a new name poll!!!




No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block