8.23.2010

my pee is totally good.

i peed on another stick this morning around 5 am, and we got another very, very faint positive! woohoo!!! i cannot even believe that it worked on our first round of fertility meds... the last time it took three rounds. its craziness!

and i know all about the waiting until the first trimester is over before you go spreading the news, but i just kept thinking about how boring my blog would be if i tried to pretend that i wasnt pregnant for the next three months... and we're going to a wedding next weekend, and without a doubt in my mind, all of our friends wouldve call me out for not drinking and it wouldve been figured out anyway.

and if we have another miscarriage (which we're not because this is all about positive thinking and i am assuming that all you wonderful readers out there are praying for us) :) you guys are gonna hear about it. i mean thats what this blog is all about, me being terribly honest about all things relating to me and pregnancy.

so woohoo!!! kraby #2 is on the way!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so stinking happy for you!!!!!!!!! Does this mean May baby??? B/c we were gonna try this month for another May baby too (but of course aren't now). Ahhhhhhhhh!!! So excited for you! Yay!!!

krp said...

indeed!!! the edd is may 2nd! woohoo!!! thanks so much mary!

Mary said...

Ahhhh...May 2nd is awesome! That is my DH bday! hehe I love May!!!

my views map


cutest blog on the block