8.27.2010

i love pickles.

this is going to sound like absolute craziness because im only about 4.5 weeks pregnant, but i have already thrown up in my mouth twice, gagged while brushing my teeth, peed a little when i sneezed, and eaten an entire jar of pickles... and let me just tell you that about a week before i got my positive, the hubs asked if i had eaten any pickles lately and when i told him i finished the jar he said that that was all the confirmation that he needed... ha ha! way to go hubs, predicting the future based on my outta control pregnancy eating habits!

i have a feeling that this pregnancy may be even more outta control than the last.

and on top of all that im pretty sure that i now know what it feels like to have ADD. i was driving the mom & sis around the other day and i was the absolute worst driver in history. i was swerving all over the road and i just could not pay attention. i consider myself an alright driver, ive only gotten one ticket, and im even more cautios now that i have my precious cargo in the back seat. but for the life of me i could not get it together and i was consciously making an effort to pay attention. terrible.

and i keep forgetting everything. i will literally be having a conversation and i will forget what i have just said. i am a crazy person.

the 1st appt is wednesday with the ob nurse and to get some bloodwork done and then i go back in on thursday to meet with the doctor! woohoo!!!!

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block