10.06.2010

my own hell.

i totally just experienced the worst thing of my life. yes, the WORST.

me and the dino are hanging out and i finally get our lazy selves together to go to the store. stells is completely out of food after her bowl this morning so i am forced to go.

anyway, i go out to the car to put ave in and i see a tiny yellow-white spider on the door handle... i HATE spiders no matter how small, theres just too many legs and it totally creeps me out. so as im looking at the door handle and trying to figure out where i can quickly grab and open without fear of that terrible eight legged evilness touching me, i notice that there is a huge brown spider on my sleeve. of course i scream like a girl and drop the diaper bag thats in the spider hand onto the ground. and after furiously shaking my arm until i am satisfied that the second ecounter of evil is no longer on any part of me, i finally put avery in his seat and buckle him up.

i totally have the heebie jeebies at this point. i open my door and when i do, a bunch of crap falls, kinda like in the springtime when you go out to your car and theres pollen everywhere so crap goes flying everytime you open a door... anyway, the crap falls and i take a closer look and realize that there are hundreds of little baby spiders all over the door frame and it was something spider related that fell. OH. MY. GOSH... im standing there almost frozen because i hate those little creepy mccreepersons so much that i almost failed to notice what i can only assume was the huge mama spider now on averys door.

im panicking at this point thinking that i have to save my child from the disgusting grossness that is spiders but i totally dont want to touch that door. but of course im a mom and i have to put my craziness aside, i open the door, huge mama spider comes around to the inside- DISGUSTING, and i reach in, quickly unhook ave and get him the heck outta there.

this was probably 20 minutes ago and i still feel like there are spiders all over me. my dad is dropping the car off tonight at the dealership to be detailed in the morning.



ok... maybe it wasnt this bad but it felt like it...

3 comments:

Katie Duffy said...

That picture is TERRIFYING! I'm sorry about your morning...and probably your night since you will NOT be able to sleep well, I'm sure!

krp said...

i know that picture is TERRIBLE! ha ha! im such a drama queen but there were hundreds, just not the size in the awful picture... ugh! i will have nightmares for sure!

Mary said...

Creepy!!! I def thought that photo was what you really saw too! LOL

my views map


cutest blog on the block