9.30.2010

i disgust myself.

luckily for me this pregnancy is starting off much like my first, with the gagging and vomitting almost a constant, only this time around i am changing disgusting stinky poo poo diapers five times a day. even writing that last sentence made me a gag a little. ugh.

ok, so since my child is now pretty much completely on a regular food diet with meats and such, the poo poos smell absolutely terrible. i mean they smelled bad before i knew i was pregnant again... but now i cant even change one diaper without fear of vomitting on my own child. ive tried holding my breath, breathing through my mouth, and tying something around my face to block the smelly smells... nothing works.

last night while changing an especially stinky stink stink i started a gagging fit that i knew could only end in disaster. my child is lying half naked on the changing table when i realize that i am absolutely going to throw up, i cant walk away from him because he could fall, i cant just pick him up because hes naked and will most likely pee or poo on me as soon as cool air touches his little nakey self. so i do the only thing i can think to do... i vomitted into my own hand. GROSS.

this is my life now, vomitting into my hands. awesome.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!

krp said...

im glad my pregnancy can amuse you sir. ha ha!

Mary said...

OMG, that is so gross but funny...obviously only funny to those it's not happening to LOL

Andi said...

Maybe if you puke on him it will motivate him to become potty trained.

krp said...

eh, hes way too young to be potty trained, he just turned one. i just gotta deal with stinky poo poos.

my views map


cutest blog on the block