2.20.2014

my boobs hurt.

my boobs hurt. 


I threw up three times this morning before work.  each time I threw up, I peed a little bit.  after three voms and three pees, I definitely had to rush around like a crazy person to take a shower before I went to school smelling like a urination station. 


now im cleaning out my pantry.  I found the wheat thins I asked the hubs to pick up.  he got me the no salt kind.  who eats wheat thins with no salt? certainly not this overly picky pregnant lady. whats he tryin to say...  are my salt intake levels a bit high for his liking?  am I looking a bit puffy? 


back to the boobs.  apparently they are their own entity.  there has been much discussion about them since I recently posted my 12 week pregs pic.  im attempting to upload said picture now, but twice it has frozen my computer.  either my girls are that epic that the internets cant handle them, or BlogSpot is having some sort of issue with the uploader...  anyway, they hurt.  already.  i really don't remember them hurting this early on, I know later on they got painful, but...  ok, so you know when you have one of those super long days where you leave the house before 7 and you don't actually sit down to relax until 8 that night and you are finally able to unleash the fury of your breasticles and it is like the best. feeling. ever.  you know what im talking about, right?  or when your hair has been in a pony all day and you take it down and your head says 'ahhhhhhh....'  ok.  well that absolutely does not happen anymore.  these things are so heavy that the wire of my massive bra digs into ribs all day, I take it off and the ribs are pleased with the situation, but the now unsupported weight of the boobies is so painful...  and now im getting stabbing pains in one of them.  ughhh... 


and I don't have salted wheat thins.





















No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block