7.19.2010

ima boy.


finally got a call back from dr today and after she looked over the results from my last round of blood work, she believes that i do have PCOS. poop. i guess PCOS sometimes really affects insulin levels, and according to the doc, my levels are fine right now, BUT i have elevated levels of testosterone. gross!!! im a boy! ha ha! and she told me again that i ABSOLUTELY do not ovualte. awesome. did she really need to say it again?...

so... she called in a prescription for me to start the super fun clomid on my next cycle, yay! poor wil. i am an absolute crazy person on that crap, but since the theory of 'maybe youll start ovulating on your own after a successful pregnancy' didnt happen then i guess this is what we have to do. and i now have a list of a million different days within my cycle that i have to go back in for more labs to see how my levels are and if the clomid is actually working.

i know i went through a ton of craziness trying to have avery, but i just kinda hoped that the second time around might be a little easier. it just feels weird to schedule the baby making time. we are so not one of those couples that has this sweet story of how our little one came to be. 'well son, one day your mom was screaming at me after taking her crazy pills the week before...' ha ha! awesome.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love the picture for this post ;) Sorry things aren't working out naturally, but be thankful that some things do too. I can't remind enough people that I was not able to breastfeed...a very natural thing, and I failed big time...very upsetting to me. You are able to feed your babies though! So, we're all lucky in different ways right? You're still in my thoughts! Baby dust still being sent your way ;)

my views map


cutest blog on the block