7.13.2010

PCOS.

so yesterday i had started writing a funny blog about the goofy way my child eats and i was waiting to post it until i got a great video of him, but i got a call this morning...

i went back into my ob yesterday to have my second round of labs done. my dr is awesome and was right on top of it, she called me this morning at 8 to tell me what the results were... she said that i am definitely NOT ovulating, which i kinda knew because thats what they had determined the first time. but then she told me that some things in my original labs are leading her to believe that i have polycystic ovarian syndrome. not cool. basically, it causes little cysts on the ovaries which not only make conception more difficult, but also raises the chance of miscarriage up to 45% or higher... awesome.

so im going back in this morning after i feed my baby dino to have some more labs done to see if that is indeed the case.

PCOS info

i guess ill find out tomorrow what the dr thinks...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm really sorry to hear that hun. I hope there is something the doc can do for you guys and I'm sending baby dust your way! I'm here if you need someone to talk to...

my views map


cutest blog on the block