7.06.2010

::: UPDATE ::: [poo poos]

after my post yesterday about successfully getting my sons poop probs back on track he decided to show me that i clearly do not understand the intricacies to the baby poos poos...

so we're sitting at my parents house playing dominoes with the fam, avery is sitting next to me at the table in one of those sweet baby chairs that hook to the table. at one point he makes the 'poop face' (see previous post) but i didnt think anything actually happened, i mean my childs poo poos are one of the most foul smelling smells that has ever entered my nasal cavity, and i didnt smell a thing.

my cousin is sitting on the other side of baby stinkypants and points to the floor and says that one of the dogs peed... it looks more like they peed elsewhere and let their downtowns drip dry underneath the table. i check aves diaper to make sure hes all good, he is, we clean up the mess and continue on with our game.

about five minutes passes when my mom walks by and starts to yell that a dog peed again... until further inspection revealed that it was not a dog at all. while i was checking the very dry front of averys diaper, the back of it was leaking liquid poo that had soaked through the chair and was currently dripping onto the floor. DIS.GUS.TING.

i quickly unstrapped my little poop machine, and holding him with outstretched arms whisked him upstairs and threw that stinker into the tub.

long story short, dont assume you have the low downs on the pees and browns.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Ew...but very funny :)

Gette said...

hahaha That's funny! I just started potty train my son. *sighs*

my views map


cutest blog on the block