2.04.2009

me vs. my boobs

i think that my girls are fighting to escape the confines of my bra... for some reason, i was under the impression that for your first pregnancy you don't really notice too many changes in your body until the latter months. i was sadly mistaken.

for those of you that know me, i am very blessed in the breasticle region. everyone always thinks that its so great to have big boobs. let me tell you, it is not. nothing ever fits right, you can't wear the same cute outfits that your friends can, and they are heavy as hell. its really like you're lugging around two ten pound rocks all day... i have no idea how much they actually weigh, but i feel like in a fight between one of my boobs and a 5 lb. bag of sugar, my boob would win.

in the fight between myself and my ever growing breasts, im not sure who the winner will be, but if i were a betting woman, i would put my money down on them. the smaller one is already as big as the bigger one used to be! 6 weeks and they're already swollen and hurting and fighting my support system. how can i win?

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block