3.13.2009

new names?

completely unrelated to baby news! i got laid off today... im a little bit worried about it, but not too much. wade and my mom both seem kinda happy about it because now ill have more time to rest and can focus on getting everything ready for when the baby comes. ill start looking for a new job soon, but unless i find something relatively soon, i really doubt anyone is looking to hire a pregant lady...

so we put up two new polls, one for girl names and one for boys, and now you can only choose one name per poll. wade keeps calling the baby teagan everytime he talks to my belly or makes a reference to the baby so im thinkin thats his vote. hes even gotten my mom on that one... she told me on the phone to tell wade and teagan that she loves them. crazy kids!

im still trying to switch ob's, my previous practice is supposed to be sending my records over to prince william obgyn so as soon as that happens we should get a new appointment to hear the heartbeat and possibly get another ultrasound soon. cant wait for either of those things!!!

4 comments:

red said...

I chose Quinn but I liked that name for a girl.. lol.. I also love Olive and Ruby.. but that's just me. This is why I need to get another puppy so I can use one of my girl names and get over it.

krp said...

i LOVE the name olive but no one agrees with me!!! ahhh!!! mom and wade are so not a fan of that one... jerks! ha ha!

Mary said...

So I wanted to tell you that the Manassas office for PWOBGYN upset me big time on Friday. If you end up going to them, know that the Gainesville office is so much more professional and kind. Only prob is if you need an ultrasound, you have to go to Manassas. Hope it works out for you!

krp said...

oh no... what happened?!

my views map


cutest blog on the block