3.06.2009

stretch mark.

im feelin pretty good today! i went to my gp the other day because i have a sinus infection and i was just feeling awful... got some antibiotics and im feeling so much better now. i actually ate a pop tart and did not feeling like throwing up right after. yay!!!

and awesomely, im still losing weight, dont worry im sure the 175 lbs that i still am is good enough for the baby... the weirdest part of that is that i discovered two stretch marks the other day. who loses weight and still gets stretch marks, especially this early?! its craziness! so im thinking that maybe im a little further along than they seem to think i am, or maybe theres more than one in there. i guess we will find out in a couple weeks... my next appt is march 18th and i will complain and complain if they dont do another ultrasound. i think im allowed to complain about anything i want now... poor wade.

speaking of wade, he is so so so great! he has been absolutely wonderful! the poor guy has to deal with me, and is still happy. we go out to eat, i order food, take two bites and feel sick, i call him when hes out and busy to bring me el taco, and i almost vomit everyday in his car on the way to work... if there was some kind of award for great husbands during pregnancy, i would so nominate him. :) and he came home from work the other day and handed me a little sticky note that was full of baby names he thought of throughout the day... it was so cute. im really lucky to have him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really curious as to what kind of pop tart it was.

krp said...

it was a smores pop tart of course... what other kind of pop tart would you eat?!

Anonymous said...

that used to be the only kind I would consider eating. then at some point I added brown sugar cinnamon and strawberry to my repertoire. smores are obviously the best though and I'm more than willing to admit I'm a dick for eating anything else.

krp said...

i am willing to admit that i also used to like the brown sugar but since i got all mommed up, they are a no go. not sure why, but now they make me gag.

my views map


cutest blog on the block