6.15.2009

25 week update.

so there isnt much new to report but i figured i should at least write something since i havent blogged in a couple weeks...

i spent a wonderful weekend at bethany beach with some girlfriends and had a blast! but the last day of the trip i noticed that i had a little bit of weird colored discharge so i called my dr this morning to let them know. a couple hours later they called me back and had me come to make sure everything is ok. my blood pressure was kinda high but nothing that they were too concerned about. i had an internal exam which is absolutely never fun, especially when there is a baby kicking around in there... but everything is good to go! they did take some blood to check my liver functions because at my last appointment they thought i might be having some problems.

Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy

but overall everything seems to be good! the little man is constantly moving and kicking these days which is kinda weird feeling but very awesome at the same time. :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

I loved feeling the kicking too. Sometimes I still imagine I can feel him in there ;) haha

my views map


cutest blog on the block