6.01.2009

week 23 survey...

How far along? 23 weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: starting to finally gain some but still below my start weight
Maternity clothes? still just sometimes...
Stretch marks? nothing new, but the og are super dark now that im getting tan...
Sleep: tired all the time, sleeping is not the easiest task, my poor husband
Best moment this week: wil finally feeling Avery and getting super excited about it!
Movement: everyday! he kicks and rolls around, i LOVE it!
Food cravings: nothing in particular... sometimes ice cream for the heart burn
Gender: baby boy
Labor Signs: too early for any of that
Belly Button in or out? in, even though wade freaked me out saying he thought it was starting to come out! ugh!
What I miss: sleeping on the belly...
What I am looking forward to: third trimester!
Weekly Wisdom: it is absolutely crazy how much i love this little man already! and i absolutely cannot wait to meet him!
Milestones: hes hiccupping now so its funny to see what he likes/doesnt like :)

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block