8.13.2009

freakshow.

so ive decided that the first three months, and the last two months of pregnancy are pretty much the most uncomfortable and the most disgusting. i basically traded vomitting and gagging daily for heartburn like lava in my throat and leaky nipples. awesome.

in the past, i dont know, maybe three weeks i have woken up a handful of times with grossness on my shirt because i have inadvertantly lactated on myself. how weird and gross is that? so not only do my massive boobies call attention to themselves because they are absolutley huge, they now also lay claim to an awesome fountain effect. i am a freakshow. its a good thing i really dont need to go out in public very often.

ok, now for a real update. the contractions are still coming on daily but nothing that has forced me to go to the hospital to get monitored again. although after telling my ob about an episode the other night, i think she wouldve preferred me going just to make sure everything was ok. but im pretty convinced that since the contractions are the worst at night, they are being brought on by dehydration, so once i drink gallons of water they slowly go away and then my sleeplessness is due to having to pee every 12.7 minutes instead of the cramps accompanied by what i can only describe as a charlie horse of my entire stomach.

in other news, we're in the new house! woohoo! and i am convinced that there is a ghost in the averys room. i keep seeing stelly (our bulldog) sneak in there after i think that ive shut the door. so i go to shut the door... again... taking extra care to make sure the handle has 'locked' into place and the second i turn my back i hear a 'click' and the door pops open again... maybe i just have an overactive imagination sitting around this house by myself.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block