8.25.2009

two chairs, one day.


taken at 33 weeks, the day we signed on our house!

so ive been a little behind this month with the blogging... actually, ive written a few but with the stealing of the internets that ive been doing until ours gets hooked up, i seem to lose what im working on more often than not.



i had my baby shower! woooo! it was a pretty fun time, none of those traditional games like the candy bars in the diapers... we had a preggo race, which was hilarious! we also got tons of very useful items for the little man, i think we are offically ready for his arrival! wade got our baby furniture yesterday and after updating the registries, i think we are good to go. now we wait.

i will be 36 weeks in a couple days and it is getting more and more impossible to find a semi-comfortable position to sleep in, so i am totally ready to have this baby... come on ashely!

oh my goodness, let me tell you a terrible story from my weekend...

so were hanging out at a friends house for a cook out, and im sitting on an old wooden rocking bench. im just sitting there, talking and rocking, for probably a good hour or so, every once in awhile someone will come and sit next to me and rock with me. so im sitting all alone when probably the skinniest friend i have comes and sits down and the bench cracks. we totally broke the bench. not cool. so another one of the guys gets up and gives me the metal folding chair he is sitting on, and this is not a small man, he is definitely a 'guy guy.' earlier in the day this chair also served as a resting spot for another friend and his girlfriend on his lap... so im sitting on this metal chair for at least another good hour when it too decides that the pregnant lady is just too much too handle and drops me on my butt onto the concrete floor. i broke two chairs in one day... embarrassing. i am now currently sporting two awesome purple bruises on my elbow where it hit the floor. awesome.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block