8.26.2009

story time.

so i run into the drugstore real quick the other day to pick up a prescription for my dad... i kinda have to pee but theres no line so i think im good.

behind the counter the one million pharmacists are discussing who is on break, who should be on break, and who should be helping customers (me).

someone finally draws the short straw and asks me the name, i give him my dads name and proceed to sneeze, real hard about three times. neither i, nor my bladder were prepared for this.

after six months of triumph, i am now back to the peeing a little when i sneeze phase. only this time peeing a little, three times in a row ended up being more than i am used to... not even cool.

i dropped the rx at my dads, went home and took a shower.

the end.


just a few days shy of 36 weeks... 31 days to go

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block