3.16.2012

get to pinnin...

can i be dorkily honest? my current pet peeve, which shouldnt be a pet peeve at all, is pinterest. i both love and hate that site. i get so annoyed when i log on, and refresh only to find like two rows of new stuff until i start running into my own pins from the day before.

really? i am following over one hundred people. only 10 of you have looked at and/or pinned anything from 9 am the morning before. i only really get on in the morning because thats when the kids are doing brekkis and they mainly do their own little playtime... so when i log on in the morning and only get to look at my own things. mad.

i want dinner ideas for tonight. i want to see some fun new activity to do with my chilluns. i want cutesy party ideas for the upcoming first birthday of my littles. i want to see a delicious treat to make this weekend. i want to look at one million craft ideas that i try to convince myself that i will do, but in reality just want to fool myself into thinking im crafty. i want to laugh at the other silly goobs out there that also love harry potter. but mostly i wanna feel like im not the only one that checks out pinterest on a daily basis.

so come on you lazy bums. get to pinnin.

kroof pinterest


try to tell me that didnt make you giggle... just a little bit.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Sorry girl. I gave up some websites for Lent and Pinterest was one of them. I miss it terribly! But I know what you're talking about too, only seeing a few lines when I log back in. I usually try the top options if none of my friends are posting. See you on there after Easter! :)

red said...

that is the one huge flaw on pinterest for me as well. I don't understand why more are not showing up, and what's more, it only let's you go back so far, so if I missed a few days then there is no way to see pins unless I look into individuals. lame. I like being lazy.

krp said...

lazy = the best! that is why pinterest is so great... i feel like im searching through awesomeness that has already been searched and tried out. i would also like to tag people... i think it works sometimes for me but not always... mary! get to it!

my views map


cutest blog on the block