3.19.2012

im not perfect.

ok, so in complete opposite fashion of my post yesterday, i definitely missed hanging out with my friends yesterday. and i felt i needed to clarify some things from my previous post. i dropped my husband off to hang out with some kids to watch the caps game, and when i did everyone was sitting outside on the deck drinkin beers and having fun. and i totally wanted to stay.

but party day saturday i really didnt mind, and enjoyed doing family day... i guess thats the difference, i like a nice chill night out with the crew. and some holidays just have too many expectations to be some huge epic event, and when they arent it is such a let down. but who gets let down hanging out on a deck with awesome people, great weather, and a delicious beer? no one, thats who.

so im not one of those 'my life is so great moms- i dont need to go out and have me time with friends.' and i didnt want anyone to think that i was. i love my children, but im not perfect.

done.

No comments:

my views map


cutest blog on the block